- Provide OMO reports and analysis for monthly closing, sales, inventory and other relevant KPIs. Identify unusual trend comparing to budget and past performance;
- Follow and response to daily operation in real-time, offer report in high accuracy;
- Communicate with front-line staff to understand their needs and drive sales
- Assist in promotion implementation to boost sales
- Assist supervisor on all regular and ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in E-commerce, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- At least 1 years of relevant experience;
- A self-motivated and invigorated team-player with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Detailed oriented, ability to multi-task and work under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Fluent in Chinese and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- 5 – day work week
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Merit Bonus
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- Staff Recreation Activity
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Education Sponsorship
Interested parties please send a full resume with current and expected salary by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our corporate website at https://geekiva.com/aboutus to know more about us.
Our e-commerce platforms, offers round-the-clock online shopping services along with comprehensive product and corporate information.To cope with our aggressive growth and expansion plan, we are currently seeking a professional candidate to join our team.